8.23.2010

Sunday Fun!

What an awesome Sunday! It was my last day as a retired woman (for now) so we went all out!

Took the boys to the park and tried out the swings. They were hesitant at first but they loved it in the end. I know we are going to love Hedwig Park and the adjacent Library when they are just a little older.



Close up of Daniel:


Then we finally took advantage of our neighbors pool (and their great company). The boys floated for 2 hrs and were so chill! Looks like we might be hanging out there more often. Unfortunately, since we were all in the pool I didn't get great pics. But, thought this one of Andrew was adorable:

1 comments:

The Tulley Family said...

So fun! I have a million memories of Hedwig park and the library, my mom took us there SO MUCH in the summer. If we weren't at the pool, we were at the library. it's a great place!

Post a Comment