9.14.2010

Happy New Year!

Happy Jewish New Year! We bring in the New Year with our NEW Blog Design. Thanks so much Carolyn - you are amazing!

Unfortunately, the boys did not get to do a lot of celebrating on this Rosh Hashana as they contracted their first virus, which is now the worst cold I've ever seen. Naturally, Andrew got it first and passed it right along to his brother.

So, rather than attending children's services at Beth Israel, they played with their Shofars in their jammies. This has pretty much been the uniform of the week:


I just want to cry every time I hear them cough and sniffle ... such little boys to be so sick. (I know, I need to man-up but I'm a first time mom!) I have never seen such runny noses or chapped cheeks, and they HATE having their noses wiped. Poor little guys:


In more exciting news though, we have a crawler! Just past 9 months, Daniel army-crawled across the room and right out the door. If I stop paying attention for two minutes, he's already wandering around the kitchen:


My life is about to change now that we have a mover! Andrew is on his way and has finally started getting on his knees and rocking back and forth. Any day now!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

All I had to do was copy and paste my boy drawing...totally easy! :)

The Tulley Family said...

Adorable!! the boy drawing looks JUST like them!!

The Bell Family said...

the part in their hair is totally them! I love it!

Post a Comment