10.20.2010

Playdate and and other fun stuff

Sam Friedberg came over to play! He's a month younger and crawling (like really crawling, not scooting), pulling up, and almost walking! It was definitely a view into our future ... not SOOOO near future though :)



In other news ... Andrew and Daniel found their toy cabinet:

They pretty much have the run of the house and love to explore each room. Unfortunately, their crawling "form" leads me to believe our floor is NOT being cleaned very well. I'll spare you pictures of their white tops turned grey today...

I'm also having a REALLY hard time telling my kiddos apart ... I feel like a bad mommy .... I praised Andrew for 10 minutes this morning for sitting himself up for the first time until I realized it was actually Daniel .... who has been doing it for one month.



0 comments:

Post a Comment