I took my Monkeys to go visit THE Monkeys at the Zoo today. This is possibly my favorite play date destination on a gorgeous day. The boys are at a perfect age to walk through the zoo, eye each animal, and just have a great time being silly.
Daniel (left) and Andrew (right):

Andrew - So happy for the cool front:

Sweetest picture EVER of Andrew and Shira:

Shira doling out the fishies to A & D:

The kids running through the monkey habitat:

Loved this of Daniel, he was so interested in the monkeys swinging from the trapeze:

Daniel as an ape:

Charlie, Shira and Daniel exploring a mud hut near the African Safari:

All the kids enjoyed tossing bread crumbs to the ducks. I'm proud of myself for remaining calm while I let the kids run free around the zoo, but I know my limitations. Poor Andrew and Daniel were stuck in the stroller around the lake:

Max taunting the pigeons with the boys looking on:

The stroller crew ... Charlie, Shira, Daniel, Andrew and Max:
0 comments:
Post a Comment