I just returned from my 6 day, 5 night work trip to Dallas and I sure missed my boys! Luckily, they were in great hands with their Daddy who sent me lots of pictures to make my smile while I was away.
It was a heavy "dee-dee" week due to the molars that are finally starting to make an appearance (1 in, 7 to go - between the two boys!). Looks like dee dee joined Daniel for dinner:
Ellie was all smiles one morning before the boys woke up:
More dee dee time ... apparently they were still sleepy after nap time:
Andrew showing his "silly smile" !!
Robert even took the boys to Carrabas all by himself - quite a fancy meal for those three!
I guess they tricked Daddy into a little mickey mouse before bed:
Sooo glad to be home and may have to quit my job before I leave them again!! :)






3 comments:
Hope none of your coworkers read your blog! ;) Happy mothers day!
Haha! I was kidding.... Kind of ;)
Haha! I was kidding.... Kind of ;)
Post a Comment