2.05.2013

Legos

The kids don't really nap anymore so I find it increasingly difficult to blog and/or take pictures. But, I made an effort this morning to capture some lego creations. Boy, do we love legos! The structures "towers" are getting bigger, more intricate, and really creative. I love watching them. 

Daniel has what he calls a hook 'em tower ... this is a bad angle but from the other side it looks like hook 'em horns.  He was also quite proud of his tunnels and other "decorations":


Andrew has created a large and small "handy crane" (yes, we watch a lot of Mickey Mouse). He's also quite proud of his "x's" which are similar to those found at chapel at school ... use your imagination.

They can play for hours. Build, knock down, rebuild. I love the conversations too: "Andrew, will you please pass me a red lego"; "Yes, Daniel here you go"; "Thank you, Andrew"; "Your welcome, Daniel."  Awww, loving the manners! And such sweet voices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment