7.07.2013

Waco Trip

 KK and I took the boys to Waco in early June before the heat REALLY set in. The boys LOVED Nonnie and Gramps' 'real' house, especially the awesome front and backyard. Gramps, as usual, tried to rough them up a little with some "keep away":


Daniel loving his new ball.

Andrew too:

There are LOT of doodle bugs in Waco ... who knew? Daniel on a doodle safari:

Why not feed a few to Gramps too?

Bradley and I have many pics from our childhood on these rocks in the front yard. So, here are the requisite pics of the boys. 

Daniel (top) and Andrew (bottom):

Daniel (green) and Andrew (blue):

It was a great overnight trip to really spend quality time with the Grandparents. KK was a trooper for coming along. The boys insisted I sleep with them in the king bed ... those kids are kickers! I woke up with a few bruises but lots of snuggles through the night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment