12.28.2013

Firetruck 4th birthday

We had a great time at the boys' 4th birthday! This was the first bday party with no tears! It was such a dramatic change watching them interact with their friends, do all of the activities, and even help set up the party! 

Here they are setting the tables before the party started:

Some of the decor ... make your own fire truck out of boxes and stickers:

Food table + pizza:

Make your own "Junior Firefighter" badges:

Finished tables. The boys did a great job of setting up!

Tables close up ... the plates were super cute and I never got a picture of them :(

Cupcakes:

Cupcake toppers ... I think I swore I would never make these again after their 2nd bday party. I guess I forgot how painful they were during those two years:

The awesome birthday boys. They are so excited about being FOUR!

Party people building their firetrucks:

More decorating:

We rented a firetruck to give the kids rides around the neighborhood, complete with sirens and lights. It was really cute until it broke down halfway through the party ... I think everyone got a ride though!

So many boys!

 Making badges:

Pinata time!

Clearly we need to work on Andrew's swing:

And Daniel's too:

The "big" boys finally opened it up for us and the kids went crazy with the toys and treats - they filled their firetruck boxes!

Lunchtime:

Neighborhood boys + Max:


Happy Birthday time! Daniel first this year:

Then Andrew:


Clowning around with school friends:

Andrew is OBSESSED with firetrucks right now:

Chesnick Crew:

Bell crew:

And the best part - opening presents!!

Such a fun day! We loved celebrating with all of our friends and family! Now, need to start thinking of a theme for next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment