12lb 13oz (82%)
23 inches long (85%)
She is a growing gal! She is smiling ALL the time now - here she is at the dr, smiling away the whole time Dr. Lange was evaluating her.
She is drinking 6 bottles a day - 9 am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm and somewhere around 4:30 or 5:00 am. She takes around 6 oz each bottle and drinks them so fast - 15- 20 minutes! She loves her activity mat and will smile, bat at the toys that hang down and kick her legs. She is just now starting to love the swing too. She takes most of her naps in her crib or the carseat if we are on the go. She is soooo easy going. Feeding time and we need to go pick up the boys? No problem! She'll hang tight until it's her turn.
She was really fussy after her immunizations yesterday and I really had no idea how to make her happy since I've only seen her cry when she's hungry (so I feed her) or sleepy (so I tuck her in bed). She finally fell asleep yesterday and woke up at 4 am all smiles and ready to start anew. My girl is back!

0 comments:
Post a Comment