7.16.2015

June/July

Can't believe summer is half over already!

We've been enjoying camps and playing outside. Also, the boys are FINALLY learning to swim. 

Batter up, Robert:
 Fathers Day family photo:

Had the best time making this rainbow cake ... and supporting marriage equality all at the same time :)

Clearly, we need a bigger playroom. It seems to have gotten small, very fast.

Fourth of July crafting - make your own window gels. Very fun, very messy. My floor will never be the same
 Fourth of July parade:

 ... and of course the festival:



 Party at friends house, including swimming and feeding many munchkins:

 Watching fireworks from Goo Goo and Poppy Goo's condo. On the way there Andrew says "I'm just so excited -- I'm shaking!" It was a late night but well worth it.
 Yum. McDonalds happy meal. My favorite. I may be the only mom that pushes McDonalds on her kids ...

Bradley, Aimee and I took the boys to Brockville for the GFC 40 reunion and to see Nonnie and Gramps. It was so fun to introduce them to camp. They already figured out how to hitch rides on the golf cart...

Sporting their shabbat whites:
 Dining on GFC chicken:

Sitting in the spot where Bradley and I used to sit for Friday night services. Last row on the right, overlooking the lake:

They quickly got bored with the adult service so we found the tot shabbat and they had a blast with the musical instruments

Selfie as they stayed up until 11:00 for MORE fireworks!

Loving every minute of the firework display. So close, but far enough away not to be scary.


Jill Hill is still around ... the campsite looks better than the sign. Can't believe the boys will be camping out there in 2 yrs!

We skipping Saturday morning services and found this awesome bounce house. Thank you, bounce house, for helping us kill 45 minutes.

I love this picture of the boys checking out the scenic overlook in front of the farm house. Don't they look idyllic? 

This was the scene 30 seconds earlier... last bathroom break before the car ride home!



0 comments:

Post a Comment