9.29.2009

Break the Fast 2009

As you can imagine, I did not do a lot of fasting this Yom Kippur - but I did gain another 3+ lbs in the last two weeks! We are at week 28 now and I've gained almost 30 lbs, which is pretty hard to fathom. Although, when you take into account the Bagels/Lox, and MULTIPLE pies from last night, its surprising I have not gained more!

I finally have some pictures of Robert to post and of course some of the Chesnick-side of the fam (our first family portrait since our wedding 3 yrs ago??) I look a little different. :)


The nursery furniture arrived on Friday and it's really starting to come together. I have been practicing by swaddling Ellie and rocking her in the new glider - she seems happy with my mothering skills which is a relief!

1 comments:

Post a Comment