10.11.2009

29 wks!

Wow! I can't believe we are winding up 29 wks of being pregnant with these boys! Some people carry high, some people carry low ... I appear to be carrying both high AND low! I guess that's what happens with twins.

At my Dr. appointment last Monday, the boys weighed in at about 2.5 lbs each, which is right on track. It's amazing that, combined, they weigh 5 lbs yet I've gained a little over 31.

I've definitely slowed down EVEN MORE (if that is possible) and found that I even got out of breath picking up Ellie's toys this morning. As the Dr. says though, I will only get bigger - so i guess I better just get used to it!

Here is a picture on the way to my cousin's Bat Mitzvah this weekend:



Another cousin, Allison, is pregnant with a baby boy and due early November - I think we shocked our grandfather a little bit with this picture over the weekend. However, I don't think anyone enjoyed the ice cream sundaes at the Bat Mitzvah like these two pregos did:



Last weekend, the Warrens came over for breakfast with their three yr old twin boys, Caden and Grey, who were already dressed for Halloween. Robert got a nice taste of what it will be like with twin boys 3 yrs from now, and he seemed to handle playing the role of "jungle gym" pretty well! Here is Robert preparing for twins:



Here are Grey (the Monkey) and Caden (the Puppy) trying to defend their toys against Ellie. Puzzle pieces and match box cars are great chew toys ... not to mention the banana in Grey's monkey suit:



While robert prepares with actual twins, here is my dad practicing holding the twin pups - Sophie and Ellie .... Looks like he will be a pro with the boys in a few months from the looks of this picture:



In other news, our next door neighbors - Kelly and Brian - had their baby boy this week. Robert and I both held a two day old baby for the first time in our lives. Pretty sure neither of us slept last night as we are a little nervous (and of course excited) for our future arrivals!

1 comments:

Thomas Hall said...

Love the picture of your dad. So funny.

Post a Comment