10.25.2009

Happy 30th "Birthday" to me!

Seeing as I'm hoping to receive 2 big birthday presents sometime around my real birthday (end of November), Robert and my mom convinced me to have a 30th birthday party a little early. I'm sure glad they did because I had so much fun spending time with my girlfriends and want to thank everyone for making the time to be with me on my "birthday."

Special thanks to Meghan and Alisa for flying into town to make the day even more special.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend:

I think Robert is just really excited in this picture because it's finally cake time:



Mom did a beautiful job of preparing the brunch, setting the table (I love seeing our wedding china in action!), and hosting all these girls on Saturday morning. Thanks for all the hardwork - I know it will be a birthday that I will always remember!



Nicole, Morgan, Lisa and I are about to dig in:



This is where I used to take all my pictures in highschool with my friends - in front of the fireplace. We have certainly grown up!



Thanks for coming out to celebrate, girls! Morgan, Nicole, Joy and Sarah:



A few prego people at the party - The Bell Boys are already looking forward to playgroup with Baby Leibman and BabIES Reichek:


I really didn't think I'd post this picture - but I like to think I have a pretty good sense of humor about my weight gain. Nicole is lucky my stomach didn't push her out of the picture view-find. :)



It's been a great but exhausting weekend! I'm ready for a little R&R but still have one more week of work before that can truly happen! Looking forward to my temporary months of being a stay at home mom and lady of leisure (ha, as if there will be ANY leisure with twin babies!)

1 comments:

CarlyK said...

Aww! Great pics. Wish I could have been there!

Post a Comment