The boys are sooo close to sitting up in their bumbos and they have started to hold onto rattles/pacis/my hair etc. I think in another couple of weeks we'll be watching them play with their toys ... soon followed by stealing each other's toys!
The guys have really chunked up and are looking more and more alike everyday! Andrew is on the left and Daniel on the right... If you are looking for identifying features, Andrew has a square face and Daniel's is more round. Also, they both have cow-licks but Andrew's is in the middle of his head and Daniel's is towards the side. Also, Daniel still has a little blood vessel showing on his nose - honestly, when i'm in a pinch I look at their noses!!!
Daniel Shidler and his parents came over for dinner last Friday so we had 2 Daniels and an Andrew! Here are the boys watching the basketball tournament and enjoying some wine. (Daniel Bell on left, Daniel S and Andrew) - you can tell by the cowlicks here...
And here we have Dads and babys .... for some reason our kiddos look like sacks of potatoes when Robert holds them :) Darn cute though!!
1 comments:
OMG they are SOOO big!
Baby Boom--- THANK YOU! That was driving me nuts. I guess I could have Googled it!
Post a Comment