3.16.2010

Pics

I have taken a gazillion pics of the boys in the last few days, trying to find the "perfect" pic for the baby naming invitation. I will share with you the rejects :)

It is ridiculously hard to get a good picture of 3.5 month old twins. I promise they know how to smile! Every time I tried to stage the picture, like clockwork they would both spit up on the outfits or had an accident out the other end. Such is life!





We have really progressed around here ... I hate to post it as it may not continue but the little guys slept from 945 pm until 8 am yesterday and 7 am this morning. (There were a few cries during the night when I gave a paci but otherwise they did it!) I have no idea how they went from needing a full feeding at 4 am for the last 4 weeks to sleeping an extra three or four hours but I'm not complaining! We successfully cut out a feeding two days in a row and I hope it continues... especially since I go back to work in a few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment