4.28.2010

Blessing and Naming

Andrew and Daniel had their blessing and naming last weekend - Robert and I thought it went beautifully! Thanks to all of our friends and family that were there with us to celebrate!

I present to you Daniel Harrison, Hebrew name "Michaeil" (named for my great grandmother Helen and great grandfather Maxwell Frimel):



and Andrew Isaac, Hebrew name "Gabriel" (named for Robert's grandfather Isaac and grandmother Gussie Traiber):



Rabbi Lyon performed the ceremony in the Chapel - he is also an identical twin and made the service so special:



Daniel thought Rabbi Lyon was the funniest thing ever ... Andrew got a few laughs in as well but Daniel was such a giggle box the entire time!:



The fam:


Daniel was so exhausted after the ceremony that he slept through the reception ... we were all complaining of sore arms after carrying these guys around for a couple of hours:



The decorations were a family affair! I contracted out Mom and Robert for painting, Bradley was our structural engineer and Judy and Jerry tediously cut out little letters from blue foam! Mom and I were pretty proud of our idea ... just a few trips to Michaels and a whole lot of time! Yes... my gingham obsession continues...



0 comments:

Post a Comment