5.09.2010

Happy Mothers Day

My first Mother's Day! What a wonderful day spent with my "new" little family and of course the extended family as well! The day started with both boys and Ellie joining me in bed for jammy time.

Pardon the low quality photo taken on my blackberry:



Andrew and Daniel gave me the sweetest card, complete with their little footprints. Later, Robert informed me they are both Andrew's feet as Daniel was napping while I was at the grocery and apparently when Robert was painting the kiddos' feet.

The boys got all dressed up and we headed down the street to Aunt Joanie's for a beautiful Mother's Day brunch. Daniel was busy hamming it up for the camera with Aunt Yvonne while Andrew napped on my chest:




Then, we came home for some backyard photo opps:




Happy Mother's Day, Mom!! We love you:



Tonight the Bells and Chesnicks are coming over for dinner. Believe it or not, we will be using real china and serving dishes. What a great day... I guess I better start working on Father's Day now.

1 comments:

Meghan said...

Jill, I've never seen you look more happy or beautiful!

Post a Comment