-They can say "Nana" (Banana); "Dadda"; "Momma"; "Allie" (Ellie); and "Ba" (ball)
-They stick out their tongue on command
-Both can clap and high five
-Andrew can touch his head on command
-Daniel covers his eyes when you say peak-a-boo!
-Daniel is pulling up on everything and Andrew can pull up to his knees (but I'm sure he'll go all the way up any day now)
-Daniel is finally crawling with his tummy off the ground ... Andrew still Army crawls
- We successfully got rid of the bottles and they can drink from two different kinds of sippy cups
-Their favorite toy is my shutters ... I'm not going to be happy when they are broken
- They are still napping twice a day (almost two hrs for each nap) Thank you!
-Both boys will eat anything (and everything) I put on their plate
- Both love to pull every book out of the basket and flip each page
-They are getting pretty good at putting things in boxes and the shape sorter (as long as I cover up the incorrect shape ... ) :)
And here are the stats:
Andrew:
Height: 30.5 inches (69%)
Weight: 23 lbs 4 oz (54%
Daniel:
Height: 30.5 inches (69%)
Weight: 22 lbs 10 oz (44%)
This is the closest they have ever been in weight and height. People always ask how I can tell them apart and my answer is Andrew is MUCH bigger ... not so much anymore!
0 comments:
Post a Comment