12.19.2010

Reunion!

I was so excited that my best friends from college came to visit this weekend and see/meet the boys! Alisa, Shelley, Carly and I had a great time reminiscing, playing with babies, eating, eating and eating ... We sure missed 5th roommate Annie though!

Sadly, the boys still felt awful so the girls didn't get to see their cute personalities ... but they were such cuddle bugs so I guess that made up for it (a little.)

Carly is really getting a hang of this baby thing:


Shelley with her men in uniform (she got them the cutest FDNY and NYPD bibs!):
Shelley and Lis on our way to Buffalo Grille:
The boys' second favorite toy in the house - it's super fun to throw our toys over the fence:
I hate my boys being sick.... but I sure do love all the hugs:

Hey, look - at some point we all got dressed up and left the house. Love you, girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment