1.28.2011

Random happenings

I haven't posted in awhile - mainly b/c I haven't taken any pictures in 2 wks! We have been so ridiculously busy that I forgot to stop and take pics. So, below is a conglomeration of the random pictures we actually took.

The boys are the BIGGEST drool factories right now... tooth #8 is on it's way in. Please get here. Faster.

Maybe I don't take pics b/c the boys shirts are either soaking wet or they are wearing these ugly bibs 24/7. Here is Daniel, complete with drool, and racing through his tunnel. It's probably my (and their) top 5 toys right now.

Really, we all enjoy it:


Here is Andrew with his cute little tush in the air while sleeping:

Ellie has found a new perch on the kitchen counter:

Classy, right?
The biggest news is that we are trying to transition Andrew and Daniel from two naps to one. Why? B/c they were taking two cruddy naps and I was hoping to consolidate to one fabulous nap. Day 1 (yesterday) was a total fail. They ate dinner like this (only removing "dee dee" in 5 second increments to stuff a banana in their mouth):
They are 14 months today and I vow to get a good picture of them this weekend!

1 comments:

Thomas Hall said...

Ha ha, the picture of you in the tunnel is priceless!

Post a Comment