2.10.2011

Bathtime is FUNtime ... once again

Oh man, bathtime was torture for about two weeks but the boys got over it finally; though, I have no idea what "it" was! One day, bath time is great fun, the next day but boys cried hysterically the second we crossed the bathroom threshold ... and that lasted two weeks. As quickly as it started though, it stopped and we are back in business. Phew, it's really hard to kill an hour between dinner and bed when bath only lasts 45 seconds (quick clean!)

I took an all day photography class last weekend and have taken my fancy camera off "automatic" mode and I'm challenging myself with manual. It is one addicting hobby but I have so much to learn ... and so much expensive equipment to buy!

Here are our bath time shots:

Dan-Dan:


Andoooo:

Hair-dry time (they have a LOT of hair and it's super cold outside) Andrew is in the hot-seat:


0 comments:

Post a Comment