3.27.2011

Another busy day!

What a day! My little walkers really have this down now! We spent the morning walking all over the backyard - the little guys can walk down the street now - we made it past three houses! This is such a new, exciting life!

Robert golfed this morning so Mom and Dad popped over to play with the boys so I could take a shower. They were in charge of dressing the guys, and after 20 min, my dad returns from the nursery with poor Daniel looking like this:


Clearly, Mom is much better hired help:

I then took the boys to Kenny and Ziggys to meet up with the wives of the golfers that were with Robert. We enjoyed a surprisingly calm meal with only a few gawkers:

Then, the best part was the 20 minutes we spent running/walking/crawling/banging on windows along the sidewalk of the restaurant (Special thanks to my assistant, Edie):

**Above pictures taken with my blackberry - Please countdown the days with me until I get an iphone in July and have a better "on the go" camera!

We were also able to squeeze in a little portrait session. I'm over the moon for these shots:


Andrew (what a ham, right?):

Daniel:
They look totally different here, right? Don't tell me you can't tell them apart ...

Love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment