6.23.2011

Father's Day

We had a wonderful Father's Day weekend! The boys showed off their craft side by making Daddy a poster - each sticker was place with extra love for Daddy:


Ellie helped a little too:

We spent Saturday night with the Chesnick/Miller side of the family. The boys loved playing with their cousins and all of KK and Popsie's fun toys.
I think they like my "My Little Pony" Playhouse best but Robert disagrees .... (I realize I have some "focus" issues to deal with on my camera)

On Sunday, the boys slept in a little, cuddled in bed with us and were pretty darn cute. We met Popsie for an impromptu Mexican lunch:
Then, after nap, the Bells came over to celebrate! Andrew and Daniel finally discovered their auxiliary toy basket in the living room (i.e. Ellie's toys)

The Bell Men:
Grandmama and Papa:
It was a great weekend spent with lots of family; the way it should be! Robert is such a wonderful father and we loved celebrating a Day of DAD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment