8.18.2011

Opinions

The boys very recently started to express an opinion. I'm sure I will hate this soon enough but it's pretty fun for now! They will tell me "yes" or "no" for most questions that I ask them. Last night, Daniel was so tired and I asked him if he wanted to play ... "no".... Do you want to go night-night ... "Yeah!"

I always said I would dress the boys alike until they told me they didn't want to anymore. Yesterday I got Daniel all dressed, including his brown sneakers. I went to put on Andrew's sneakers and he said "no," held out his saddle oxfords and said "these." I asked him several times as I was hesitant to dress them differently (I know, I have issues!) but he insisted. So, they wore different shoes:

I do find it a little funny that he insisted on the slightly dorky/very preppy style :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment