We are on day 5 of illness - week. It started with a cough ... turned to a fever and then a cold (x 2!) Actually x 4 because Robert and I have it now too (minus the fevers). Poor guys, they spent a lot of time like this:
For a mommy that discouraged any TV watching for the first 18 months of the boys' life ... we have sure made up for it this week! It's all Elmo ... all the time. We are going to have some nasty habits to break once we are well again.
Like dee dee ... and trains while eating?!?:
We finally got out of the house today - we all needed the break! Target should really consider double shopping carts:

Five + days of illness will also buy you a few new toys ... ok, maybe $60 worth of new toys! In my defense, Thomas the trains are EXPENSIVE! Hello, 2nd Birthday Wish list! Our trunk doubles as a great train table:
And workbench ... It was awfully quiet while I was writing this post; turns out the boys took their tool chests in the other room and were working away. Hopefully they are handier than their daddy!
In other news ... it took 21 months, but they have learned the word "no."
No eat
No highchair
No Bath
No Night Night
No, no, no ... it's awesome.
Also, I'm working on teaching them how to play hide and seek. Andrew and I had a good game going yesterday ... he walks around saying "mommy, mommy" and then finds me and says "I see you!" I think we will work on sardines next ... a perk of having twins.
0 comments:
Post a Comment