I had an incredible weekend in Florida for Alisa's bachelorette party and enjoyed a whole lot of this:

Robert was in charge for 3 whole days and did a great job! I was more concerned he'd forget about the dog while juggling the boys; however, he thankfully sent me some proof that she was being fed and properly cared for:



I'm not sure the boys have EVER had so much fun in one weekend. Robert took Friday off and took the kids with the Bell family to the Butterfly museum and on a train ride. Daniel enjoying the ride:
I loved my blackberry photo updates throughout the trip. Of course I had to show everyone each picture I received as the boys were so cute! Daniel and Andrew post nap with some wild hair:


Saturday, Robert and Popsy headed to Gymboree and out to lunch. The boys are really into hand holding right now. It's a Popsy train:


Finally, on Sunday the boys had a lunch outting with Bradley and Steph to Robert's favorite (and my least favorite) restaurant - Texadelphia. Turns out, the boys are true-Bells. They love their queso:


I really enjoyed the rest and relaxation but of course I was glad to come home. Luckily, I had some great helpers with my bags and unpacking:


0 comments:
Post a Comment