11.26.2011

Farm Living

Is the life for me!! Another great time at the farm! We had perfect weather and the boys ate up the open spaces, riding the golfcart, Gramps' homemade swing, visiting the cows and of course the donkey, Moses. Oh, did I mention the sweet potatoes? They LOVED sweet potatoes!

We enjoyed this special family time and I always relish in sharing my favorite childhood memories with my children:

Chasing the "flags" on the farmhouse porch:

So glad they know how to open and shut doors now - the screen door was hours of entertainment:

Uncle Bubba, Robert and the boys on a walk:

Daniel in the "tree tunnels"

So many sticks out there for Andrew:

Silly Family portrait (Robert has Andrew and I have Daniel):

Take two:

Golf cart ride to see the cows! Popsie was kind of a baby hoarder but at least the boys were ALWAYS happy when Popsie was by their side.

The cows were a little too up close and personal. We actually got sneezed on!


Daniel swinging - we spend a nice amount of time on these swings - love them!

Andrew loving ringing the bell. The bell boys love bells - hahah

Stopping to smell the flowers (Andrew left & Daniel right); "Look Adi, over here ... yellow flowers":

Holiday Portrait outtakes ... I'm threatening to not send a card this year b/c Daniel refuses to smile for a camera.


Oh hey, there's a smile. But no such luck with Andrew!

I think Daniel's 2 year molars are working there way in ... poor guy

KK & Popsie with their respective children (Daniel/KK; Andrew/Popsie ... always)

Some indoor playtime with our trains:

Thanks Nonnie & Gramps for making Thanksgiving so special. Sadly, I didn't get one picture of Nonnie - how did that happen?!? We love you and miss you already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment