11.01.2011

Halloween!!

I really didn't think anything could be more fun that trick or treating when I was a kid ... but being a mom is WAY better! We had the BEST time last night watching the kids "catch on" to Halloween!

Thing 1 (Andrew) and Thing 2 (Daniel):

The men did NOT like the hair "blueing" process but afterwards they enjoyed telling each other that they had blue hair.

Checking out their Bevo pumpkin:

Singing the itsy bitsy spider song while looking at the spider web:

We barely made the group shot at the street Halloween party:

Thing 2 needed a little Daddy break:

First trick or treating experience!! They loved saying "trick or treat" and kept walking down the street saying "more trick or treat, more!"

KK was manning our front door and the boys loved stealing the house candy and filling their buckets:

Jack & Bennett - neighbor trick or treaters:

Such a fun night! To top it off, when I went into the boys room this morning (Nov 1), they woke up and said "Hi! Trick or Treat!"

Darn, 364 more days till we can do it again ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment