A little late ... but here is the remainder of Chanukah ... I think I was so burnt out on celebrating that I refused to even think about it again until now...
We spent Christmas morning at the Butterfly Museum which was about the smartest idea we have ever had. We were literally the only people there and had several personal tour guides. I think we will make this an annual tradition!
We headed to the cousins' house that evening where the boys ran around their beautifully decorated home and were in awe of absolutely everything. The trees, the ornaments and so, so many bevos!
Here is Daniel with the Christmas tree (for some reason when the boys say Christmas tree it sounds a lot like trick or treat):
Yvonne got them some awesome remote controlled cars which pretty much kept them busy for the rest of the evening. I love it as Uncle Bobby gave me my first remote control car and it is one of my favorite holiday memories as a kid!
It was a little confusing since the cars were on the same frequency:
So happy the holidays/bdays are all over and we can enjoy some family time with little to no schedule again! Awwww, so much more relaxing!



0 comments:
Post a Comment