We ditched Gymboree and started a new class which is more gym, less circle time and we LOVE it! I will take my camera next time to chronicle the whole thing but today they both did assisted summer saults, happily went to each station (including the trampoline) and are noticeably starting to FINALLY jump!
The boys are definitely on the timid side. Any type of exposure that requires trying something new and getting out of their comfort zone is painful for all of us but in the end the best thing ever. Today was class three and I saw such amazing improvements - I could not be more proud!
On the trapeze:
Daniel - he smiles only when going backwards for some reason:
Andrew - I love how he runs out to the coach:
Here they are jumping on the trampoline today:
And I caught one of their first real "jumps" on video the other day. (Daniel catches air with both feet at the same time ... trust me, I have analyzed it carefully!)
More gym pics to come in the future! We aren't quitting anytime soon! I'd like to see them throw themselves into the foam pit, hold onto the trapeze by themselves, and do an unassisted summersault. It's good to have goals!


1 comments:
they are so adorable! and so brave! very proud :)
Post a Comment