2.15.2012

Valentine's Day

I put Robert in charge of V-day this year - best idea ever! 

I fell asleep early on the 13th and clearly he was busy doing some decorating (please note the individual cut-out hearts AND Mickey hanging from the streamers ... each decorated with hearts and the all of our names.) Quite impressive:


We bought the boys a little present ... hidden behind the pillow. Daniel taking a peek:

Andrew examining:

They LOVE them!! 

I think it's a keeper:

After the boys went to bed, Robert grilled an amazing dinner of salmon and vegetables as well as rice pilaf in the oven. When he pulled the rice out, I heard him scream and he made me come look in the oven ... somehow he managed to cook a frog on the top shelf of our oven rack! No clue how it got in there and no clue how he didn't notice it when he put the rice in, but sure enough there was a very gross, melting frog hanging from the rack. Our appetite was pretty much ruined ... we did, however, manage to finish off the Butter Cake from Eddie V's that he brought home.

It took him about an hour to get the frog out of the oven and after a 3 hour oven cleaning today ... I may be ready to bake in our oven in another 2-3 months. GROSS!!

1 comments:

The Tulley Family said...

I'm still so grossed out by the frog...yuck!! It was probably hidden up in a corner when he put the rice in

Post a Comment