These guys had QUITE the week ... first week of camp, first swim lesson and then Andrew decided he wanted to start using the potty!
Check out these cool cats:
I was a little shocked that Andrew was interested in the potty ... and completely unprepared. I ran out to buy a baby potty and some underwear and he's been doing great. The best part is that he is trying to teach Daniel as well ... "Daniel, you tinkle right here [pointing inside the potty.]" We aren't in full training mode as we need a few home-bound days to tackle that project but it's kind of fun to ease into things and try it out a couple of times a day.
The new addition to the household:
Neither of the boys wants to wear the underwear though ... they screamed when we tried it on last night so I'll give that a rest until we go hard-core training.
Ellie sure liked it though:
We started swim lessons today with Coach Lauren. Very, very impressed with the teacher, facility and parent "viewing deck" where the boys couldn't see us. They cried the entire 30 minutes but I can see how we will make progress over the summer. When we retrieved them the first thing Daniel does is smile real big and say "That was FUN!" ... really???
They especially liked snack time afterwards:
Sporting their new shirts from Buckeys. I think the seer sucker really classes things up. Thanks Uncle Bubba and Aunt Steph!
The boys also enjoyed sorting some of Robert's old baseball cards that have, unfortunately, relocated to our house from his parents home. You have never seen so many baseball cards in your life, trust me!
Ahh, its only Friday ... looking forward to a fun weekend!








0 comments:
Post a Comment