I took a little survey at snack today to find out about A&D's current "favorites." Most of them are pretty true and what I would have said for them too, which was kinda fun!
What is your favorite color?
A: Pink
D: Brown
--- So true - those are the colors they ask for everything. Andrew likes brown a lot too.
What is your favorite animal?
A: Doggie
D: Kitty Cat
What is your favorite drink?
A: Apple Juice
D: Apple Juice
--- Funny, they only get it at parties!
Where do you like to go?
A: Doctor
D: Haircut
--- really?!
What is your favorite TV show?
A: Mickey
D: Little Einstein
Who is your favorite friend?
A: Ellie
D: Mommy (awwww)
How old is Daddy?
D: 100 (Not kidding!)
How old is Mommy?
A: 9
Here they are at snack yesterday. Some mommy at pick-up must have said something about popsicles b/c that's all they wanted for snack - and they have NEVER had one! Luckily, I had these guys from a party favor in the freezer (Andrew, left and Daniel, right):


0 comments:
Post a Comment