9.04.2012

First Day of School!

We are all so excited for the first day of school! Andrew and Daniel were all smiles and ready to make new friends, play on the playground and play with lots of play doh!

Thank goodness for "camp" b/c the boys had such an easy transition. No tears at drop off!


They even wore their backpacks into school, even though they almost toppled over:

There is SO much to take to school, so I'm glad they are helping to carry a few things in as well:

Daddy wasn't about to miss the first day either! (Clearly, I was stuck carrying all the stuff and he got the cute boys!)

Mommy with Andrew (left) and Daniel (right) before we headed to the classroom:

Daddy in the classroom with the boys:

Our first day of school signs! Robert had to dance jelly beans on my head to get some smiles but it worked! The plan is to use these every year and change the number of years so we can compare how they have changed each year.


 I'm so glad they love school and we can't wait to see what is to come this year.

PS - my vision of first day pics was foiled by 1) my camera battery being dead and 2) it's so humid in Houston that when I did get a little charge in the battery, it was too foggy to take pics outside! I suspect this will be a problem EVERY year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment