Up until recently, I have felt fantastic ... but it's finally catching up with me. I was still walking 3 miles a morning with my dad until about 30 - 31 weeks but that is on hiatus until after Cissie arrives and can join us on the stroller. I feel like a house... but then I compare to the twins and I'm HALF my size. I have no idea how I did it with them. Actually, I think I laid on the sofa for the last 4 weeks while waiting for the boys to arrive, which is just not an option this time. Obviously!
31 wks and still feeling good! Photo credit to Daniel on this one ... I told him it was the one time he could stand on the trunk b/c photos taken at 3 ft tall are NOT flattering :)
34.5 weeks and not feeling nearly as great ... Robert and I enjoyed a date night at Capitale Grille. I gorged on steak (and lobster) and promptly spilled all over my stomach within the first 5 minutes of sitting down.
It's painful to even look at this comparison of me now vs 5 yrs ago. Hard to believe the twins were born just 1.5 wks from where I am today. Hoping and praying this one stays in until her scheduled C-section of Sept 16..... or at least until Sept 1st so I don't have to deal with whether to hold her back in school :)
Her room is coming along. After MANY attempts to find the right shade of pink, we finally picked one. Samples galore:
Daniel just liked to play with the samples:
Paco working hard! Bye Bye guest room!!
Ellie re-established her place in the nursery. Here she is 5 yrs ago on the red/white ottoman and now the pink and white. She's not picky!
Thanks to my sweet friend who has 2 girls and just had a baby boy, we are the recipient of all of the gorgeous clothes!!! Closet is officially full! Can't wait to play dress up:
I spent the day today "nesting" and cleaning all the kitchen cabinets ... it started by trying to make room in one drawer for bottles and then snowballed from there. We are getting closer!





0 comments:
Post a Comment