12.28.2014

Helen is 3 Months!

Life has been a whirlwind, so no cute, staged 3 month pictures! :( Helen is just as adorable as ever. Chunky, smiley and loves to play with the toys on her jungle gym/play mat. She could lay there all day and play, kick, grab toys and smile. Most notably this month, Helen has lost a ton of hair! When I kiss the top of her head, I come away with a mouthful of hair. The top picture was taken today and its almost all gone! The peach fuzz that is growing back is toe-head blond so we will see what happens! Hopefully she's not bald for too long!

She is still an angel baby. Sleeps easily from around 9 pm - 7:30 am. She's completely flexible on all of her meals/naps but ideally, she likes to only be awake about 1- 1.5 hours before she is ready for the next snooze. She loves to sit in my lap and watch her brothers and they LOVE to watch her smile! 

The boys are definitely more interested in her and I catch them playing with her and saying the cutest things. Yesterday, Andrew asked me if we could keep her forever. Yes, yes, we can! 

She still hates tummy time and I hate to make her cry so I don't force it ... I guess she won't be crawling for awhile at this rate.... She's growing out of clothes left and right. 

We love every minute of her. I call her my side kick since she's always along for the ride. We are sooooo lucky!





This one is several weeks old but what a cutie;


0 comments:

Post a Comment