We have been busy the last month or so ... lots of rainy days and no school for random holidays ... everyone can find something to in the playroom. Legos and playmate. It's nice that they ALL play so well together. I'm amazed that the boys (Andrew loves them especially) can do these 300 piece lego kits by themselves perfectly. It is the most fun (and expensive) hobby ever!
Helen and I met Dad and Bradley for lunch one day ... we were dying to get out of the house with this annoying cold/rain we have had. None of Helen's warm clothes fit .... so she hit Southwells in her pajamas. I refuse to buy winter clothes in March in Houston.
We went on a bike ride/stroller ride. Ellie assumed her favorite place under the stroller. Andrew thought it would be neat to ride his bike and pet Ellie at the same time.
There were three in the bed .... and the little one said .... I LOVE MY BROTHERS!
I took the boys to baseball camp and they looked sooooo big in their dryfit clothes. I figured their seer sucker backpacks would not cut it for this big boy camp .... when did they grow up so fast? Also, I tried not to have them coordinate but who doesn't love a neon orange shirt? They insisted on these because they are the "coolest" shirts we have ....
Look at them out there on the field! They loved it but didn't love getting poured on at the end. My "big" boys were crying as they ran to the car in the rain ... the Coach was very impressed. ;)
We have quite the garden started .... this was just a few days in and things are really flourishing now! The goal is to have parsley from the garden for passover! Fingers crossed ....
We had a great zoo visit. The boys favorite word is poop so this exhibit was right up our alley:
Helen was a real trooper too...
They LVOED bowling ... so much that we went twice in one week. They aren't bad either ... as long as you don't mind a little dent in your lane from the ball dropping








0 comments:
Post a Comment