Our "little" girl is 6 months already!!!
Here are the stats:
Height - 27.5 in (96%)!!!
Weight - 19 lb 3.5 oz (92%)!!!
Wow! She is one inch bigger than Andrew at that age but the same weight! The Dr. commented that she is "tall and slender" ... I don't know about the slender part but I appreciate the sentiment!
She's had a great month, enjoys all purees (twice a day) and still gobbles 8 oz of milk four times a day. She has settled into a great routine (when we aren't on the go) and naps morning, afternoon and a little bonus nap around 5 pm. She sleeps around 7 or 730 to around 7 or 730 ... sometimes she wants a paci/music in the middle of the night (1 -3 times) and sometimes she sleeps through. Not sure if it's a coincidence but she sleeps through whenever she has avocado for dinner .... hahaha.
She is a rolling machine. Loves to roll from tummy to back constantly. Can't go the other way yet though. Loves to play with her toys and will do so for a LONG time! She is soon smiley. I'm talking, way more smiley then the boys. I can snap a smiley pic the first time EVERY time I take her pic. I think I have two pics of the boys smiling before 9 months. She is so happy go lucky. I get nervous about throwing her off nap schedule to run errands or pick up the boys but she does absolutely fine and catches her zzzz's when she can. We are so lucky and I know it!
Some pics :
Bumbo lasted about two days before she was too fat to fit into it...
LOVES Sophie the Giraffe.... thank goodness. Such an investment that the boys never touched.
She hosted her first playgroup at our house with friends Hannah, Blair, Lilah and Abbie.
Robert is still mastering this dressing a girl thing .... bloomers on backwards when I got her out of bed from nap :)
She tried the bath seat. Loved it but really isn't quite ready for it... Such a cutie though.
She tried the highchair at Beck's Prime which she is also not ready for ...
Enjoying her check up today with Dr. Lange... she thought the tongue depressor was fascinating.
Loves the exercsaucer but still needs some support in there
Another great month has flown by and we are enjoying every minute. Time seems to fly these days!!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment