1.04.2016

December

December was downright crazy but a blast as always!!! Here is how it went down:

Helen's favorite word is BALL. She must hold all the balls. ALL the balls. Ball!


She figured out this neat trick that the boys didn't do until they were about 2+ years old:

She loves these books too and accessories of course.

The AMAZING V&E gingerbread house event, complete with candy, snow, balloon artist etc etc. More over the top than ever before and SO SO SO fun. Can't wait for Helen to come next year:








Helen enjoyed grocery shopping. Especially taking all of my items from the back of the cart and putting them around her. She's very helpful!

The Mensche on Bench came to visit us for Chanukah and boys was he fun this year!







We did some ice skating for another event which was fun but we are all pretty terrible:


We learned about our friends' traditions with the Luz and Allen family for the annual xmas tree decorating and this year lit the Menorah as well!;pl





It was wild!!


Daniel is really into writing and put together this awesome book with the rules to play his new game "Paper, Scissors, Tape" He was gone for a long time working on this and then presented it to me. I love it!






I had the awesome opportunity to teach Chanukah in the classroom for both boys. I read some stories, shared our Mensche and his antics as well as taught all the kids how to play dreidel. Both boys were so excited to sing the hebrew alphabet for their classes too! I was impressed.  I hope its an annual event!!





Having some hot chocolate next door:




We also started another tradition by taking the boys the Nutcracker. They absolutely loved it and so did we!! I look forward to taking them to more shows. The best part was seeing all the little girls' fancy, fancy dresses!!!

The boys had a Holiday concert at school that was very cute! 




And, finally, Helen is obsessed with her pillow pet!


0 comments:

Post a Comment