11.23.2009

36 wks and not much left to go...

Save the Date - The Bell Boys' (planned) arrival is set for Dec 2, 2009!! That's 1.5 weeks from today and we can hardly believe it!

We just finished our Doctor appointment and everything looks great. I've put on 45 pounds (maybe more but I choose to go by my home scale - not the doctors). The boys were so active today and moving around like crazy. It definitely looked like there were aliens in my stomach and I couldn't stop thinking about this clip from one of my favorite movies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVZUVeMtYXc

I'm thinking what comes out of my tummy will be much cuter, but I can't get the song out of my head!

I definitely put Robert to work this weekend and he managed to put two bouncy seats, a swing and the play-mat together in our study. The nursery is 99% complete so I think we are almost ready to go. I'm expecting the boys' names in wooden letters tomorrow so my last task (if I have the energy) will be to paint them and get them hung over the cribs. The biggest challenge will be keeping the names a secret once the letters are in the house.

Here is a pic of the study ... it's come a long way since July:



My mom and I were also extremely busy last week washing and folding laundry! I know their clothes are small, but it still took 8+ loads to do their clothes, towels, burp cloths, blankets, sheets etc. I made it through the first 3 loads and laid on the sofa for the next 5. It's amazing how two babies can take the life out of you. Here is just a portion of the laundry that we did:



One more Doctor appointment next Monday and then it's "go time!" Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment