11.11.2009

For those that know me well, which i assume you do if you are reading this blog, you would know that I am a very goal oriented person. I've always talked about the "checklist" of my life and making sure things are done in the order I've always planned: i.e. experiencing NYC for a couple of years, moving back to Texas to get married (I got lucky on this one and found Robert), buying a home, getting a puppy, and of course having children. I have been so lucky to look back and see how everything has fallen into place - although some checklist items were harder to achieve than others!

Another VERY important goal between Robert and me involved my wedding scrapbook. I swore to him that I would start it before our 1st anniversary (which I did, barely) and that I would finish it before we had kids. Well, I'm excited to report the darn thing is DONE - and just in time! It took two years to put together and, in my opinion, it's a masterpiece! Clearly I came down to the wire on this particular goal...

I'm only slightly dreading the babies' scrapbooks. Robert, I promise to have them done by their 18th bdays!

Here are a few of my favorite pages:


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Jill! I hope you're doing well, resting and relaxing! That's a gorgeous scrapbook! My roommate's grad gift to me was a scrapbook,and 3 years later it's still not quite done =)

-Jenny

CarlyK said...

Checklist for life, eh? Reminds me of a certain rehearsal dinner speech. I hope you wait a few years before you create checklists for the boys!

Post a Comment