11.27.2009

36.5 wks down and 5 days to go

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a low key Thanksgiving this year - for obvious reasons, but it was great to spend time with our parents and of course eat good food.

Robert and I keep thinking about our "lasts" this week... i.e. our last Thanksgiving without kids... our last UT football game without kids ... it all seems so surreal but also so exciting. Next week we embark on a whole new life and LIFESTYLE. Even with 9 months of preparation, it is still shocking!

Here is the latest pic of me at 36 wks. I'm looking forward to the weight (hopefully) decreasing starting next week. Sadly, Robert and I never met on the scales - but surely that wasn't for me doing my part! haha!

1 comments:

CarlyK said...

I think they look like they are ready to come out!

Post a Comment