Both boys have 2 bottom teeth, can roll from tummy to back and back to tummy, can sit unassisted for 30+ minutes, love to reach for toys, play with their toes, pet their puppy, and SMILE!
Daniel jabbers non-stop ...lots of "abba abba abba" and Andrew rolls his "R's" like he's giving a spanish lesson.
They LOVE foods - so far they eat carrots, peas, green beans, avocado, squash, bananas, apples, and sweet potatoes. Sadly, the boys love Gerber green beans and peas but can't stand the ones that I bought with care in the organic aisle of HEB, steamed, and blended with love. I'm not a martar though, so Gerber greens they will get! I'm still making the other items for them though, which thankfully they fully appreciate.
Happy 7 Month Bday! I did a mini-photoshoot today and here are the results:
This is how the photoshoot usually ends after a few shots:
Cousin Henry came over for a visit on Saturday:
0 comments:
Post a Comment