6.08.2010

Veggies!

I finally fed the boys carrots and it was mostly successful! They loved them, so thats a good thing. Their sheets, shirts and 5 burp cloths are orange now, but, whatever, we are a longhorn family!

I ventured down the road of making my own baby food. It was easy, fun, and I can save about $10-15 a week. We will see how long I keep it up. Looking forward to trying new things, but this week was peas and carrots:


Big boys in their high chairs (Andrew, left and Daniel, right)


Daniel:


Andrew:


This morning we enjoyed a little bumbo time with Ellie as well:


I just realized I hardly have any pics of the boys smiling ... I promise they smile tons and I will try to capture it on camera.

1 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so proud of you for making your own baby food! That's so Nor Cal of you!

Post a Comment