6.05.2010

Sit .... and spit...

Big Day! The Bell Boys can sit unassisted now! I'm such a proud mommy! The only problem is this new sitting comes with a lot of spitting up. It's a ridiculous mess around here. I guess it has something to do with working all of those tummy muscles that weren't being worked before. Of course, now I'm even MORE hesitant to start the poor guys on peas and carrots because the spit will them come out orange/green and stain everything. Orange clothes, orange rug, and orange Ellie....

I promise they will be eating vegetables in the next week though ... I'll just change the house decor from blue ... to orange.

Here are my sitters (Daniel, left and Andrew, right):

Sit....


Sit....


Spit...


In other news, Nonnie and Gramps were in town this weekend to visit the boys. It's amazing how much they have changed since they were here last ... about one month ago.


Also, Andrew has mastered the skill of rolling from back to tummy ... of course, he has now completely forgotten how to go from tummy to back so he cries until someone rolls him back over. Convenient at 3 am. Here is Andrew after a roll, checking his brother out:

0 comments:

Post a Comment