We introduced a couple of new toys. Both boys have really enjoyed watching our handyman, Paco, paint the house. They sat in their highchairs and watched him work outside for a little bit everyday. So, it was time to bring out their own workbench.
Andrew (in his fourth of July gear) playing with his toolset:
Daniel joins in on the fun the next day:
We also opened up the boys' basketball hoop but they both hated it. I mean REALLY hated it. I wish I had it on camera, but Andrew just burst into tears whenever we set it in front of him. We then switched it out for the toolchest and the smiles were back. Phew! (Basketball net went back in the closet until further notice)
We spent fourth of July with a Chesnick-side family brunch - Andrew and Daniel are ready for restaurant highchairs now so thats fun!
Bradley and Steph hosted dinner over the weekend and the boys finally got to meet Benjamin. Benji was very sweet and loved "Lucy" the giraffe just as much as our guys!
We broke out the baby pool today and it was adorable. I'm thinking baths in the bathtub are next on the agenda!
0 comments:
Post a Comment