7.11.2010

First bath in the real tub

Sadly, the boys have outgrown the infant bath that we use in the kitchen sink. At the end of bathtime, there was more water on me then left in the actual bathtub from all of the splashing. They loved each bath though so I was a little sad to give it up (and my routine) to start a new one.

After a fabulous day on Friday (Robert had the day off and we took the boys to HEB and shopping in Highland Village), we ventured to the real bathtub. Both boys HATED it. It was heartbreaking - I thoughts kids loved baths. Here is the video we shot, though I feel terrible posting them so upset.



I chalked up the bad experience to them being over tired from such a long day...

So, this evening we tried again. I borrowed my neighbors "ducky bath" that I've heard about from several people. It was so much easier b/c I didn't have to worry about the babies falling and hitting their heads. We had 50% success tonight - I'll take it! Daniel loved it, played with his toys, and gave us big smiles. Andrew, not so much. Hopefully better luck for the next bath ... otherwise we may just have to hose him off out back :)

Daniel all smiles:


Full pic of the ducky bath - thanks Kelly!


Andrew (having a hard time with the adjustment)

0 comments:

Post a Comment