Both boys sit really well, love to play with their stacking cups, and still love the exercauser and jumperoo.
Daniel is thinking about crawling, but I think we still have a few weeks before he gets that mastered. He's so cute when he tucks his legs under and puts his tush high in the air.
Andrew, meanwhile, is happy going nowhere and loves to just sit and play ... they could both do this for up to an hour at a time. Andrew had his first word today (it was substantiated by our good friend (and speech therapist) Rose Marie, who was visiting). He repeated "Bye Bye" three times! I say it counts!
Here is their current schedule (this is more for my own reference then your entertainment - sorry!)
7 am - 1 hr morning walk/stroll
8 am - 8oz bottle and fruit/yogurt/oatmeal
930-11am - nap
noon - 8oz bottle and veggie
2-330pm - nap
4pm - 8 oz bottle
6:30 - 8 oz bottle and veggie
7 pm - bathtime
7:30 - bed
We have been doing a great job of getting out of the house almost everyday with lunchdates, playdates, grocery store or small errands... The boys are such troopers and so easy going. They make having twins seem easy - I know I'm a lucky mom!
Celebrating 8 fun months at lunch with Nicole:

On a playdate with Daniel Shidler earlier in the week:
Do we wear this outfit to much? Too bad, its my favorite!
0 comments:
Post a Comment