It's here! The playhouse arrived and Robert assembled it all by himself (with possibly one threatening call to Little Tikes) - but it's done and looks safe to me!
We still need to move it to the backyard, but the kids are loving it! What's the best part, you may ask?
Is it opening and closing the door?
Climbing up the castle?
On a side note. I vividly remember having major problems buying shoes when I was kid - long, narrow feet were always a problem! My mom used to sit in the middle of shoe store practically crying to the salesman that she wasn't leaving until he found shoes to fit me. That was me yesterday. Apparently my kids have really wide feet, which means I can't buy the cheapy shoes from Target ... can't order online ... and had to go to the fancy shoe store. A lot of bucks later, we have new sneakers (in size W) Aren't they cute though:




1 comments:
They look so grown up here!! Love them!!
Post a Comment