4.24.2011

Spring Egg Hunt

Just because we don't officially celebrate the holiday ... why not still participate in the fun! We hosted a little "Spring Egg Hunt" for a few of our friends and had a blast.

Everyone showed up in their "Passover Pastels" and ready to hunt for eggs!

Andrew and Daniel were much more interested in the eggs once they figured out there was candy in them:

Daniel (left) and Andrew (right) on the hunt:

All of the egg hunters and their Mommies and Daddies:

I'm pretty sure one of our boys will marry Shira, could she be any cuter:

We had to have an outfit change halfway through the party as red/purple jelly beans and MAJOR teethers make for very messy boys. We looked cute in Madras plaid too:

Andrew and Ethan hanging out in the playhouse:

Daniel going for a cruise with Eric:

Group pic! I can't believe we got this and it's so cute! From left, Daniel, Shira, Sari, Ethan, Andrew, and Reese:

And here is the shot of all the folks trying are to get those kiddos to smile:
What a great weekend!

1 comments:

B said...

Are those the madras outfits you were talking about? I didn't see them when I was there. Looks like such a fun "hunt".

Post a Comment